Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad romance, indeed.

Bestie: Shit. You just ain't got it in you, huh?
Me: *Shrug*
Bestie: You suck.

In this case, Yes I do.

It's not that I hate romance. I'm just... bad at it. It's not like I had any experiences with this kind of thingamajigs anyways. It's my first time celebrating a boyfriend's birthday for god's sake.

*Sigh*
Even while writing it down, it sounds sad. Almost 20 years and not 1 birthday? Boo to me. Anyway, I tried to make a list of potential gifts. When I finally wrote down 'external', the bestie finally stoped me. Seeing my hopeless state, the bestie bestowed upon herself the duty to make me an 'acceptable romancer' (whatever the fuck that means..) Apparently, an external isn't very 'romantic'. Ha.

So off I go in search of romance. (Haha!)

We went all the way to KL to do this. Naturally, we got lost. It had to happen la.

2 clueless people + winding KL roads + bad traffic - GPS device = Sesat 2 jam.

Despite all that, we managed to get a huge ass bear for him. Hmm.. am not very sure if he'll like it, but whatdaheck. As long as it's 'romantic'. The bestie says it's a perfect gift since it's as huge as I am. Harhar. But I liked it too. Since it's soft and fluffy :) Zzzzz....

Happy B'day darlin'. I love you.

0 Mystified People: