Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saya pandai bertutur dalam bahasa-lah!

"Why don't you blog in Bahasa? Why, our language not good enough for ya?? Stop being such a snob. You know you already look like one, don't act like it too."

*Dush!*
(that shall be the sound of my fist on the cretin's jaw)


*Praak!*
(that shall be the [satisfying] sound of the cretin's jaw breaking)


Alas, all I could manage was to merely imagine destroying the cretin's weirdly formed head.
Damnit. If only it were that easy.. :(
Thank your lucky stars that I'm a better person than you. Dickhead.

Of course, I didn't waste my precious energy explaining myself to the creature.'It' wont be persuaded even when given indisputable logic. I pray to god that I do not have to talk to such a creature EVER again. Uggh..


YOU are shallow. Your views. Your thoughts. Your judgements. I do not need them.


Just because a person writes in English doesn't mean that any other language is beneath them. Heck, I love my country AND it's legacy (which -for the dimwit's information-, includes our language). I speak the language every fucking day and not once have I ever thought that those who speak the language is beneath me and/or uneducated.

As a writer, I thank you for making time to read what I write, but if you think you know me just because you read my posts, think again! So don't judge me so quickly.

I do not write in Bahasa due to the simple fact that I'm not very good with exprssing the going-ons in my head in the language. Oh well, that and also the little fact that my Bahasa sucks. As Mr Books says, my Bahasa is "lebih teruk dari air sampah". *Sigh* Hina sungguh~

Even the boyfriend laughs and points out my obvious -on the borderline of idiotic- mistakes. It has come to a point where he's so used to my fumbles with the language that he can now understand what I'm trying to say even if I say it wrong. My own brand of Bahasa. Heh.

I know I may be bad in Bahasa, but I'm working on it. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to even write a decent post in Bahasa- without making a total idiot of myself! (One day~)





0 Mystified People: