Sunday, December 6, 2009

Throw down/ Show down



As I move my feet towards your body
I can hear this beat
it fills my head up And gets louder and louder


Even when live, she sounds fucking awesome.
She reminds me of The Cranberries mashed with Metric. (pun not intended)
Their album is worth every penny. *Drool*
I'll dole out massive cash just to see her.
However chances that she'll actually make it to Good ol' M'sia is a million to one.

Fuck me.


***

Went to (yet) another wedding. On the boyfriend's birthday no less!
(I just cant get a fucking break now can I?!)
Sheesh.

Just barely stoped myself from tearing my hair out from having to be plastic and in such close proximity with somebody that I'm (currently) frustrated with.

Since I had to conform to what was expected of me, I was quite obviously upset. If I could breathe fire, I would. I HATE being what I'm not. I hate being told how to carry myself. Leave me the fuck alone.

Ergo, the perfect dinner partner for me would be somebody who doesn't say a thing- Which leaves only the baby. Thank god he can't talk yet. He just cried the whole time. To me, that's way better then speaking. At least it's an honest emotion. Way easier to handle.
Bloody adults and their manipulating ways.

As promised, Here's a pic. Albeit a lil Grumpy, teary-eyed and in the dark.



Thanks for being grumpy with me lil man :)

I shall decline to post a pic of myself this time as I was forced to obey ghastly fashion advise (threats more like it!). And since I look like a mik cik wearing a goddamn burly sack already, I'd figure no amount of kick ass make-up will make it any better. So I went to the wedding sans make-up. (Why waste perfectly good make up right??) By the end of the first course, my face was reflecting light like a beacon.

Angry me + horrifying clothes - make up = Banshee
(mak cik version. Not hot death siren.)

Fuck.

0 Mystified People: