Saturday, December 12, 2009

Road trip anyone?

I 've finally managed to dig up this clip from my play list.
Ahh~ The memories it brings..



Hands down, the best rendition of 'bittersweet symphony'- sorry Limpbizkit, coldplay, etc.. You guys just can't cut it like The Verve can. This one is a classic in my book.

Plus, Ashcroft in this vid is positively yummy. We can make sweet symphony anytime baby.. (Ha! Perasan!) Never mind the fact that the band was formed right around the time I was born or that this vid is considered ancient in pop-age- He still rocks my world!

Come to think of it, I tend to fall for guys like these. Tall, lanky, skinny, and a lil bit dishevelled.. *melt* Mmm.. Kinda reminds me of the boyfriend. *Wink2* ;)

On a random note; Where the hell did I put 'Cruel Intentions'? This OST totally reminded me of that movie- which was really not that bad. It certainly had it's good points. And, (Spoiler alert!) it's one of the few movies with unhappy endings (The hero kicks the bucket) that leaves you feeling satisfied.

Hmm.. Finding it might be a lost cause. It's probably buried amongst the humongous piles of discarded CDs in the house. I would've downloaded the damn thing if not for the fact that I've been trying to download 'An Education' for the past week! Since it was released in November, Still no seeds. Damnit!

Funny how they screen fucking 'District 9' and not real good movies. I still do not understand how Malaysia's boards pick and pass movies. They're a disaster. FYI, next time please don't cut critical parts of the movies which will surely confuse and frustrate the viewers. We goddamn paid for the entertainment. Thankyou.

***

Since I shall be leaving for the sandy (and hopefully clean) beaches of Penang, I'm squeezing in as much time with the boyfriend as possible. I'm trying to compress almost a week without him into a single day.

Based on my theory, that way I can enjoy the sandy beaches without terribly missing him. It sounds like an idiotic theory, but that's all I have for now. Hope based on idiocy is much better then nothing at all right?

I think he's gonna take me on a road trip.

I wonder what shenanigans we'll get into this time :)

0 Mystified People: