Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fra la la~ (not)

Funny how my holidays are never conventional (Thank god).

Despite the (obvious) efforts of the elders (Ha!), we 'kiddies' spent the day binging on our all time fav profanity filled films and a good dose of mind numbing music. Although we all earned dirty looks and a looong lecture(s) on the (apparently) important 'family bonding time' on Xmas- Twas definitely worth it.

We started with "Breakfast at Tiffany's"- Yes,yes.. It's a chick flick but goddamn(!) I LOVE Audrey. I'd totally do her (Heh). And they way they spoke in the 60's is positively yummy!
You're ace baby!

I so wanna try that ciggie pipe thingy! But I have absolutely no idea where to get one :'(

And even in black n white + bloody powder mascara, she's hot. That bitch!

Was reintroduced to the magic that is "Thank you for smoking". God, it has been ages since I've last seen it. I forgot how wonderful their dialogs and their awesome (albeit unorthodox) ideas are.

"I wanna fuck you while you're on TV. Hurry, before your segment ends!"

Ahh~ Funny how simple words like that brings fourth both comedy and romance. Love it!

Continued the the film fest with god knows what else.. "Before sunset" was (duh!!) a must and we even watched fucking "Schindler's List "(!) which was mind blowing. Who knew watching the Nazis was sooo good?? "Julie + Julia" was Surprisingly damned good too. The people describing the film should find another job. Because you guys suck. They made the film sound like a stiff emotionless biography. Suffice to say, it was anything but. But beware to those on diets! The film may induce sudden pangs of hunger for fine cuisine. :)

We eventually stopped the film fest due to 'biji mata kering' syndrome. Boo-hoo.

So to entertain ourselves, we raided the house's record collections! Yes, I'm not fucking kidding- I do mean the huge ass black records! Judas Priest-Def Leppard-Deep purple-Led Zepplin Bliss! Hard rock much?? *Sigh* But what to do, the uncles (including daddy) were die (really!) hard fans. Imagine 50-60 year olds playing air guitar to their old tunes. Beyond weird.

But managed to slid in some Florence+the machine in (Yes, I know. I'm SO obsessed! I barely listen to anything else) and some good ol' The Cranberries.

Dug up this recent pic of them. And now I'm beyond green with envy. Dolores is as old as my mom and she looks friggin' hot. (You look hot too mummy!) Heh.

I want her hair! I want it bright red too! If only I was as pretty (and slim) as her to be able to carry it off.. Fuck me.

0 Mystified People: