Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cognition Overdrive

I fell like hell.


People have been pointing out my various flaws to me today. All day. Without mercy.


Hell I tell you.


Hell.


I have A LOT of flaws. More than I would like to have or I would like to admit. But I KNOW I have them.


I know. I KNOW.



That's why I didn't even bother defending myself when bombarded with all those ugly facts. Not even a word. Only "yeses" and "I understands". I took it all in. Because I know that's exactly what they are. FACTS.


Facts that stab me in silence. You don't have to point them out to me. I already know.


I know I've failed so many people in the short course of my life. Some I feel rotten about, some I couldn't give a rats ass. But that doesn't change the fact that I've failed.


Please, just stop.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Today I made a sickening discovery about myself. I have ceased to care. Stop caring about my post in lawsoc, whence once I was all too passionate about. Ceased to care about my new found job. I want to quit. Ceased to care about my relationship with most of my friends and even those who are closest to me. I don't want you near. do you hear me??

I'm a mess. Leave me alone.


When I first found out, I was somewhat shocked. Then I got scared. Typical me.


But after thinking about it, I guess this was bound to happen. Eventually. I don't think it's such a bad thing anymore..

0 Mystified People: