Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Sem? *Pfft*

I think the fact that the new sem has already started hasn't quite sank in yet..
I still;



1. Sleep at 4 am.
2. Wake up waaay late!!!
3. Didn't go to UiTM today just because I felt like it.
4. Did not do ANY work. (although I have piles and piles of it!)



Hiah.. Typical me!

Plus, I've abandoned my dear sweet roomie, Anna and continued to live my life in sweet ignorance. She must be pissed at being left all by her lonesome.. I would. *Sigh* I am such a self-centered bitch sometimes..



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




Today is not one of my lucky days..


1. I woke up very VERY late. (my monkey dah balik sekolah tau!) -Fail!-

2.Hence, Did not go to UiTM, where a shit pile of work was waiting for me.

3. Had a meeting for new BLS students at 8pm (dean will be there!). Cannot be late!

4. Mummy got home late. 7.45 already, tak balik-balik! So hijacked daddy's car and quickly sent monkey to his tutor centre. I am SO late!

5.Drove like mad to get from Subang to Shah Alam in under 15 mins and was going at 140 kmh on a busy road. I menyelit macam champion weh! (I just hope nobody from JPJ is reading this!)

6. At the toll, I went straight to the Smart tag lane, but it got rejected!! wtf?? Tried to reverse and go again. Still rejected. Why does this happen only if I'm late???! So the toll lady had to take my card and swipe it for me. *Grrr..*

7. No parking at UiTM (damn it!), bumped another car while trying to get out of a very crowded dead end. (thank god there were no real damage. Daddy would've killed me if i scratched his precious Merce!)

8. Came in 30 mins late. Bumped into the dean on the way in, very the malu weyh! Dah la tersesat for a while at AL! Fuck!

9. Once in, Found out that we can NEVER change groups. So stuck with the SAME people for 3 motherfucking years! Shit.

10. Something is wrong with my goddamn phone. In the meeting my phone went off, giving me messages that I'm supposed to receive LAST NIGHT! I'm supposed to have a meeting with Jannah for Lawsoc work at that very moment! hanjingsial! So had to apologise profusely for the mix up that was actually Celcom's fault! Poor Mr Penyabar.. Just gotten his messages as well..

11. After the meeting, went to pick up monkey. Drove like crazy (again) and was 30 mins late (again). Haih.. Poor kid. Got an ear-full from daddy coz he thought I'd done it on purpose. So had to explain (Very calmly -as I was teetering on the brink of madness!-) that I had a meeting and it was NOT intentional.

*sigh* With the luck I'm having, I should be happy I got home in one piece! Oh, fuck. My spoon just fell into my soup. Better finish up and go to sleep before anything else happens!

0 Mystified People: