Saturday, July 11, 2009

Flashes! Now I'm Blind.

Induction over! *Huge sigh of relief!* Hopefully it'll be the last I'll ever have to go through..

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as bad as I initially thought it would be, but no way in hades was it good enough to get me to say; "Hey, I wanna do this again and AGAIN!". Hah, fat chance. I'm no hypocrite. This is my bloggie, I'll say what I bloodyhell wanna say!


*Sigh*
I got home so wound up that I simply knew that if I started writing right away. I would end up writing idiotic and spiteful things. Too tired lah.


So I'm off to take a looong hooot soooak.. Uggh, Can't wait to wipe all the grime off!


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



Today was pure havoc!


Crazyass weh! We had our kesatria (berkawad, Me?? Ahaha..) this morning and I swear that I was on the brink of blacking out. The girly girls next to me kept giggling away, which in turn annoyed the Sargent, and me! How the heck am I supposed to concentrate on not passing out if you people can't shut up?? Plus, the Sargent kept yelling, "Buang senyum tu!" which also annoyed me to no end as he was yelling at the girls, who were right next to me. Noise didn't help my noble effort to stay upright! Sheesh.


I can't believe I survived till the end! (Really, no kidding! I really thought I'd pass out.) Was definitely a major Hurrah! moment. Yeay me! Ahaha.. Now I just have to figure out how I'm supposed to survive going through this every single week! I can see my immediate future flashing by, it ain't pretty.. *Sob..sob..*


Later, we found out that we'd have to WALK to Cempaka. shitholes! So, kept head down and kept moving forward. What a trooper! (-.-)"



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



What I could never forget;




"Kau la, yang rambut karat tu!
Sape makan babi terasalah araknye."



Honestly, that was totally uncalled for.
It doesn't matter if your the boss of the place or not,
that's just plain crude. I do not approve.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



The induction itself was okay. Actually it was quite fun, I would've had a blast if I weren't so darn tired. Obviously I haven't recovered from the morning's events. Being anemic is such a bummer. (tapi salah sendiri jugak lah, sape suruh tak makan dulu? Dah tau sakit kan??) Haih, like fuckingoldgeezer! Lembap!


Another reason why it wasn't such a boom!bombastic! event to me was because (que lameness) I kan dah cease to care.. So I didn't care whether I won or lost. I just went along for the heck of it. No pressure. It was a good thing I ended up with a group who wouldn't care less either. Especially, since it's Ika and Aina. When they say they don't give a shit, they mean it. So I can stroll along without guilt. Yeay!


Hmm.. I shall refrain from spilling the beans on what happened disebalik tabir on the explore-race.. It doesn't have anything to do with me. So cannot talk about it freely in my public bloggie . Suffice to say (ayat sape lah agaknye ni?? haha..) that if I do say more than what's appropriate, I'll cause a little stir.. (little lah sangat..) For those who can understand this; that person is not such a hanjingsial, that person is actually quite nice. when he/she isn't in a foul mood of course.

3 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

really?
that commander did say that?
that is super fucking mean weyh! i too hate them!

Reina Lum said...

Yeah, he did..
You were there right?

And yeah, It was mean. So very mean. I don't really hate them (yet??) but I really feel that that was WRONG.

Rude la..

Anonymous said...

yeah, i dont hate people for saying that.
but thats pretty much to be rude!