Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stop Horsing Around!

Looks like I'm going to the ManU vs M'sia rematch.

Craziness! Macam lah I ni die hard fan ManU or Malaysia.. But since my Munyet wants to go sooo badly (Kimpas-susah-mati ManU fan.. *Bluegh!*). Pergi lah lagi skali..


At least the tickets are free! Ahaha!!!
Poor Mr Penyabar. Now he has to babysit both me and my Munyet. Hey, I've warned you. It's an occupational hazard. But NOOO.. You said you want to. Nah, Hambik you! Haha...

But this time it's my treat. Payback was faster then I thought.. (O.O)"

See? I'm no pisau cukur!



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Haven't studied for the whole week.. Not a THING! Too busy having fun.. Macam ni ada hati nak dapat DL??! wtf lah kan??

Haih.. Wake up! Study, you lazy bum!



Just like what yummy Depp said last night;


We're having too good of a time today,
that we're not thinking about tomorrow.
(*sigh.. melt..*)

0 Mystified People: