Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When The Lights Go Out

I've marched for the first time today.. Half way through, I fainted. *Sigh*

Bells were ringing in my ears, my vision blurred and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get enough oxygen in my body. The next thing I knew, I couldn't even stand.

So I guess I have to go to the doc's to PROVE to them that I'm not faking it.
Like the fuck, I wouldn't fake fainting la! Sheesh.


The commanders were relentless. Even while I was heaving, they still yelled at me. I just got goddamn robbed! And FYI; there were no damned notices in campus saying that we had to wear white. Plus, student found out YESTERDAY. It's bloody last minute, and you blame me?? I had NO time to go shopping people! Was too busy doing all the pointless police reports. God, gimmie a break!


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


The days are getting from bad to worse. Even my dear roomie Anna's been asking me if I'm alright.. I'm trying, really, I am.

I've put aside my ego for about a nano-sec and texted him anyway. I needed comfort.. But when he didn't reply.. And after I took a cool-shower-n-cry session, I was back to my old me. Regretted texting him now. *Sigh*


Stop this! I'm sighing too damned much!

I'm stronger than that.




This time baby I'll be bulletproof... (La Roux)

1 Mystified People:

benazirjb said...

be strong!!