Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fast Forward

1. Second ManU game wasn't as nice as the first. Here's a personal message to you ManU players; If you wanna bully the M'sian team, do so! Patronizing us by not playing your full potential is so downgrading. The least you can do was give us a smashing game. (But Munyet was happy to see his football gods, starstruck lah tu!)

P/S: Dura pun sama je!


2. All that went down yesterday (with Mr Penyabar) was blabbed to Ainie! Dura memang can't keep secrets from her! *grumble2...*


3. I find people going "Hek-eleh... are you with him ??" goddamn annoying. You people say it like he's a lesser person. News flash, He's the one who has been keeping me sane while you lot were nowhere to be seen. So don't judge him too quickly. I'll defend him over you any day. (And FYI; No, I'm not with him)


4. I'm getting sick and tired doing 'Charity work' (If you can call it that!). I am trying. So don't you dare look at me like that! From now on, I'm dubbing my bearer of bad news 'Si Singa'.. God, can't wait till I'm finally free.. *Chuckles*


5. Just realised that apart from my Goggles track-bottom (which the Commander complained looked like Seluar tidur, wtf?? Mahal kot I beli!) I have no other track-bottoms. Nampak sangat lah I don't exercise kan?? Haha.. I've already stolen my Munyet's..
Fuck. Kawad. Tomorrow.
I do NOT wanna go.



Better get back to studying.. I'm falling way behind!

0 Mystified People: