Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Let Down

I'm going to MTV World Stage! Happy~



Gosh, it's been eons since my last concert! (+.+)

Quite excited to see how Kasabian will rock their stuff.. Songs like theirs are pretty hard to pull off without sounding lethargic. They might not be everyone's cuppa tea, but their singing-while-high sound is ace! I have such high expectations for their act, Please don't let me down boys!

Plus, I'm pretty psyched to see Hoobastank (for those who say they're too mainstream, fuck you!), as always, I'm hoping they'll rock out 'Crawling In The Dark'. All time fav yo! I've never seen them live. So now am majorly giddy-excited. I think Munyet's getting annoyed with my random outburst of their songs. Hah! Too bad!

I've heard of the other acts. Hmm.. Tolerable.. Some good reviews, others not so much. who knows? They might actually blow me away. Quite curious to see what Pixie Lott can do. Since she's the only chick there, I'm hoping she performs. Girl power! Ngeh~ But the current line up is not Boom-fantastic enough. Get more acts! You're supposed to have gilababi lots of killer connections, MTV! Use em'!!!



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




*Stare at tickets in hands* Yes, TWO tickets. Who shall I bring??

Duh...! But I'm clamming up just thinking about it. Dammit!
I'm such a chicken.


MUST put gigantic ego aside. M.U.S.T!


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



We're having our sem break now. The heck??! We haven't even cleared the introductions!!! And I don't wanna even THINK about how much work/blabbing Si Singa will give me due to the ruined schedule. *Sigh* Bloody H1N1 disease. For once, the hols is NOT welcomed!

0 Mystified People: