Friday, July 10, 2009

A Smack In The Face

Mr Penyabar lost somebody yesterday.

It's the second person in the past 1 and the half months. Both family, both very dear to him.

Shit happens in life, even I know that. But what amazes me most is how he remains so stoic. So self controlled. And with all the shit that's happening around him, he still has the energy and patience to deal with me and all my fucking PMS mood swings. Amazing.

It was like an electric shock; the realization that the person who has always been my support system also needs its own support system too. Boo. Your not the only one in the world who has problems, you selfish bitch. It was a smack in the face. A wake up call if you may.. It's my turn to be his solid pillar of hope. (wtf??) Clearly, I'm not skilled at this.


Well, after all the likehanjingsial things that I've put him through, the least I can do is try.



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



No class yet. Yeay!
But next week is the real thing. No more grace period for me.. Have to start studying! And I'm scared shitless about this 3rd language thingy. I sucksuperbad at learning new languages. *Sigh* Daddy was right, looks like I do need extra classes.. Fuck.

Plus, JPA hasn't given me anything! Janji kosong. Boo. Now I'm fucking broke. Nak beli air pun pikir 2,3 kali wey! Pity my sorry broke ass..


Need. To. Get. More. Money!

MUST!

0 Mystified People: