Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let's Annoy People!


FB is giving me connection problems. Yet again. Damn you! I wanna check on my farm/restaurant. (Do not mock me dear friends.) These things are goddamn addictive. I am merely a pray of their fiendish albeit idiotic games.


(T.T)"


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




Lady Gaga in a Kermit the frog coat.

The fuck was she thinking??




I like this lady. Heck, I even like Kermit! But THIS??

Okay, I respect her for being so out of the mold. But being outta the mold doesn't mean you have to go 110% loony. One word for the coat. Hilariously-hideous. Dear god, even the Kermits looks like they have suffered some awful and painful death, then, hung on Gaga's body. I wonder how many Kermits had to die for that thing.. Is it the same as killing animals for their fur? Wonder if PETA would disapprove.. But then again, maybe not. Better to butcher puppets then real animals right?? Hey Big Bird, you better watch out! You might be next!





See how Gaga's eyes got a lil bit juling? Kids, THAT is what will happen to you if you wear dead Kermit the frogs all over your body. Their roh tak aman! So they'll slowly make you juling. (Or maybe it's just the crazy is getting to her..)

Noticed the Kermit head on Gaga's head? I recon that poor frog was the first to die. Then it was decapitated, and put on Gaga's head as the leader of the band of dead frogs. Noticed how sad the leader Kermit looks?? Hmm.. on second thought, It DOES look like a Kermit popped outta her head. Either way. Same thing. Hahaha..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




Have been chatting with Shafiq. BAD move. Within minutes of chatting, he has achieved in calling me both paranoid and a pessimist. Haih.. Dasar suka membuli orang!

Fine, I am a pessimist. I already knew that. But I'm NOT paranoid. I tend to think things will turn out for the worse, but in no way am I scared of the outcome. And I am not scared of the supposed 'big bad world'. I'll survive just fine, thankyouverymuch!

Boo you and your judgemental ways.

Woah, DeJavu. Rasa macam I pernah rant about this.. Tapi tak ingat bila.. Dang! Short term memory loss! (*.*)"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,





"If you could choose anything to be your pet, what would it be?"

"A cute boy." *Big smiley face*

"So that you'll get a cute son?? (Assuming that your fertile lah) Anyway, what guy will marry you?"

"Lots of guys will love to marry me! I'll always make him 'happy'. " *Big laugh*

"No, seriously. what would your pet be? Homo-sapiens not included!"

"A dinosaur! The ones with really big teeth!"

"The hell?? Why?"

"So that I can order it to eat annoying people like you!"





Haha.. Serves you right for asking me idiotic questions like that. However, despite what I've said, I do enjoy your company. (When I'm not resisting the urge to strangle you of course..)

0 Mystified People: