Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'll Take What's Not Mine

Mr Penyabar outdid himself.. Yet again..
I'm starting to feel as if there's no limit to what he can do.. For me.



All I'm saying is that the girl who gets to keep him is one lucky bitch.. (Yeah, this also means that I am soooo NOT good enough for him. Sad but true.)

I'll take what I can get for now. Thank you very much.



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,





Since I've been feeling super crappy these days, he decided to gimmie a surprise. (One that I don't deserve if you ask me.)
Tickets to the ManU vs M'sia game! He's treat. I could've kissed him there and then! Heheh..



The jam was horrendous! Parking alone tested Mr Penyabar's crazyass driving skills. Heh. The Game itself was worth walking fucking long distance in high heels. (Yeah, yeah. Not practical.. But it made me look hot! So there.)

Malaysia's team (who I cheered for! Wohoo!) was surprisingly decent. Hell, they put up a pretty good fight! I'm so proud.. Haha..



Their defence was good. *muka bangga* The goal keeper did an above average job (he got that verdict coz the 3rd goal that he'd let slip was too messy. Stay within the box man.) But the down side, Their passing sucked. Macam dah buta warna! pass kat member baju biru lah, not the one's with the fugly red jerseys. (ManU's new jerseys is hodoh. Period.)



ManU on the other hand, *big grin* has lost their luster. Boyeah! In Mr Penyabar's own words; "They have lost their X factor!". I was expecting strong and fast passes or coordinated movements. A clear game plan. NOT the case this time! Plus, they put on the main players! But they looked confused.. Lost somehow. No Ronaldo and Teves = Losers?? Ahaha..



But all ManU fans say that their beloved-lah-sangat ManU bagi 'chance' to M'sia. NOT how I see it. 3-2 is a close shave. too close.. They had no qualms kicking our asses the last time they came round, why the mercy trip now?? It's either ManU is getting worse, or M'sia's getting pretty darn good. No ifs or buts! Either way, Mr Penyabar and I win! *Happy, happy. Joy, joy!*






See the peace at the bottom?? MY fingers (yang agak buruk). No way in hell am I gonna post any face shots. The hot sun + walking around the crowded stadium = Ugliness terserlah!



The final score of 3-2 was enough for me. Actually, although ManU won, it totally surpassed my expectations! definitely not an ass kicking like everybody has predicted. M'sia's team held their own yo! So Malaysians, wear your jerseys with pride!


P/S; Thank you Mr Penyabar! Really. Loved it!


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,





Later found out that I forgot to bring along any money. I also forgot my ID card. (T.T)"

Stupid girl! And here I thought I was going to belanja him dinner for the very thoughtful surprise.. Harapan lah nak buat camtu without a cent on me! Hiah.. So he ended up paying for everything. Aiyoo... I felt so bad.



After dinner, went to see a late night movie. Public enemies! Got to see yummy Depp all bad-ass and non-goofy. (Also paid by him!) Goddamnit, if I didn't know myself better, I'd accuse myself of squeezing him dry! He also declined all my attempts of an I.O.U. *Sigh* But whatever, he knows I have a rock for a head, and that I'll repay him anyway.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Got home at 3 fucking a.m. Crazyness! Mama was waiting up for me, but there was no big deal.. Yes she was mad but all's good. (to her, not giving her a way to contact me was way worse than me blowing off my curfew. My bad. I love you too mummy.)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wanna keep you. don't you know that?? Hell, after all you've done for me. I'd be crazy not to want you.. But I can't be so selfish. Coz I care for you too. Staying with me will only make you suffer. How can I live with that??

This is SO lame!
Fuck it! Stopping now!

0 Mystified People: