Monday, July 27, 2009

Workaholic Much??

I'd like to think of myself as a fair person. So when a person comes to me spluttering out things that I don't personally believe, I'm not so quick to judge.. But even after thinking about it (for the whole night I might add!) I STILL can't get it!


Anna: PERKAD is SO great! I mean It's mind blowing! You should've joined. So what if you have to kawad almost every night, it's fun!

But then she comes back to our room dead beat, and I'm supposed to enjoy THAT??

(-.-)"

Anyway, I can see myself dropping like a sack of rotten potatoes every night if I join PERKAD. Heck, I even pass out on our weekly compulsory sessions. No, thank you!


Fyza: PERKAD's so cool! I love the commander! He's SO nice! (Err.. Do you mean the one who slandered the poor girl with the purple highlights?) And don't forget the law clubs! they're so cool! So what if I get stresses out? the end result is worth it!

Again.. (=.=)" I'm so sorry but I do not know how to appreciate things like that.


Sure, I do it. (no use trying to deny it right? Dah terang2 I'm in LAWSOC.) I do enjoy it. (to a certain extent, of course.) And I do not regret joining (well, most of the time.. when I'm not pulling my hair out due to the stress. Haha, talk about being indecisive!). But do I live for it? Get totally giddy-excited for it?? Hell no!

Maybe I'm being too negative about it (As always). Unlike Mr Penyaber, I tend to take things negatively. Even things that's actually good for me. Haih.. Maybe it's high time for me to turn a new proverbial leaf.

So I keep thinking about it. About all the things that makes it Super-fantastic. I (literally) draw a blank...

................

Nop. Nada. No matter how hard I try I still can't see things the way they do.


"If you wanna get people to put in their all into work,
there's gotta be some sort if incentive.
It doesn't have to be much, but it must be there.
Just as a form of appreciation."



Quoted from my se-weirdness buddy Fareez.



Holy crap, I'm starting to quote Fareez?? (+.+) Nevertheless, he's right. That's why people tend to work harder when they're actually paid or (in Fyza's case) deeply passionate about.



Hey, I'm not in any way saying that there's something wrong with my dear Anna or Fyza. On the contrary, I'm totally convinced that there's something wrong with ME (Lazy bum!). Who's lucky enough to get them in their team should thank their lucky stars! And Anna, you are way too goddamn nice. Put in a request or two for every task you accept from people! Honestly, I don't know how you do it! Listen here people, being too nice doesn't help you. Ever!



Though I've spent (wasted??) many hours thinking about this, I am not moved. I'm staying my stubborn little self. Hahaha... I just can't apply myself like that.




Owh well.. There's always next year to change.

0 Mystified People: