Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peachy Squashed

Ever since last week, I've been getting all sorts of whacky looks from my dear peeps. *Sigh* I am telling you the truth! There's nothing going on.. ( I know.. So sad kan?) And the reply to my (honest!) answer would always be a raised eyebrow (I HATE people who can do that!) and a loud bull shit!


So what if I seem to run to him every time I need comfort? Since when was it suddenly a staple of being in a love-related-relationship? Sheesh. There is such a thing as a platonic relationships between the sexes people..




Telling the truth never pays... (T.T)


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



"You have to wake up, babe. This will never work."


You can say whatever you want, but please don't tell me that what I have is not real. Sure, I tend to live in my own little world when when I'm with him, and so what if I don't publicly seem like I care for him?? Some things are best kept personal.


She's looking at me with pity now. Like I'm some kinda desperate case. I am NOT! Stop looking at me like that! I could've smashed her smug face. But that will just hurt me more. If I start to defend my point with violence instead of my crazy unrebuttable common sense, then there's something horribly wrong.


There's nothing wrong with me. Or my seemingly dysfunctional relationship with people. I like it just the way we are. I'm always there for him and vise versa, no matter how freaky-deaky it gets. We don't ask stupid-obvious questions (if I look upset memang sah lah I'm upset kan?? Tak payah lah duk tanye2 lagi like cluelssfucks), we just comfort each other. Nothing sexual, heck, we don't even expect anything from each other, we're there just because we want to. That's supposed to be the norm, not all the lovey-dovey-drama-you-jump-I-jump whattaeffshit.

What we have is nice, serene, no emo mellowdrama bullshit. NOT COMPLICATED. We've lasted longer then most of our friends (who are in 'real' relationships) have. That HAS to count for something right?? I'm not the delusional one. I don't think I'm wrong in holding on.


But still, I'm not stupid. The day will come when you'll be prying my fingers from yours.






I hate this.



I say the whole drama-makes-relationships-interesting theory is a goddamn retard way of thinking!

0 Mystified People: