Saturday, May 15, 2010

Big grins all around!

Looks like the end of the month of May will be a blast!
With events going on left, right and center, we'll all be spoilt for choice!

The updates are;

1. LAH' LAH' LAND'S "JUNKYARD LAH PART 2"

Yes people, the vintage on/off little junkyard sale is back on! (Yay!!)
Though it's called 'junkyard', DO NOT BE FOOLED.
This event may be small, but their stuff are far from 'junk'! *Wink2*
This one is a MUST go. Especially if you're a vintage lover.

The event will be held in SS15 Subang.
If you're interested, go to their blogspot to find a map or simply head to Google maps!

I will definitely be there!
(since the first installment was damned good!)

The fist time round, I found this pretty lil number;
















I (literally) had to snatch it away from another person. Heh.
We zoned in on the same garment at the same time- thank god I was closer to the rack :)
Fell totally in love with the print! The details are exquisite!
Plus, the dress clings perfectly to my body.*Love!*
And it only costs RM 20! *Jaw drops!*

Have always wanted an outrageous bag (one that's not in full black would be nice)
So when I saw this black and gold piece, I couldn't resist~
(I don't care if the colour combo was last season, to me, they're all the rage!)
Normally, I wouldn't go for pouch bags but I loved the chains, animal print interior and the safety zipper add on!
And it was surprisingly very sturdy!
The girl selling the bag discounted it from the original price or RM65 to RM 25.
And I didn't think twice about getting it!
















The second installation (hopefully) wouldn't disappoint.



2. YOUTH 10




This event has everything under one roof!
From music, fashion, sports to conferences.. There's something for everybody.
Will try my darnest to go!
I already have the free tics (to get them too, click on link!), it'll be such a shame to waste em'..
And for those who didn't get the chance to go to Lah' Lah' Land's "Junkyard lah", don't fret, they'll be one of the blogshops participating!
Here's the full list for the bazaar;

*◦Eff-Bombs
◦Itsy Beadsy
◦Frugal Mugal
◦Homey Hommies
◦All Kinds of Everything
◦Blatant Creations
◦So Haute
◦Nakalicious
◦Prettyful
◦Club Mod
◦The Twinz Blog Shop
◦D Looking Glass
◦Past&Present
*◦Heaven For Angels
◦D.U.R.A
◦Delicious Poison
◦Walking Wardrobe
◦Beading Addict
◦Pixelplayground09
◦Supermodel's Secrets
◦Speacesis Art
◦Rawkabilly
◦Mizu Closet
◦My Favourite Tees
◦Rull Collection
◦Klotz Clothing
◦Whooblebublyland
◦Nad- Case
*◦The Survival Store
◦Prince Kasyi Outlet
◦Swag Dolls
◦Brollies
◦Lepetitez-Shop&Style
◦Stepzcreation
*◦Finding Snowflakes
◦Laqoo
◦Oowee Designs
◦Tanks For 5
◦Girlies Barn
◦No Plain Days
◦Ohnamaku
◦Fashion Junkette
◦Cinta Classique
◦Soi 66
◦NaFa Groovie
◦Girls Crew Enterprise
◦Breadcrumbs
◦Purple Fairy Shop
◦Bila Larut Malam
◦Watch It
◦Fashion Packers
◦Little Angel Shoppe
◦Bags Bodega
*◦AliceWonders.com

*The ones I marked are the blogshops I've dealt with before, and they rock!


3. I LOVE BAZAAR


















By far, my fav bazaar!
(I mostly love it coz it's so near my house~) Heh.
And news just in; I LOVE BAZAAR will be a permanent feature! Woot!
I absolutely love this!

0 Mystified People: