Thursday, May 6, 2010

If all doesn't work out, I now have plan B!

The exams are OVER. *Whee!!*
The constitutional paper was... hell, why cry over spilt milk right?
Just as long as I do better than last semester (yes, twas really THAT bad), I'm good :)

I know that I'll be getting only 2 weeks of holidays instead of the per normal 2 months..
(Damn, don't say I do not sacrifice for my studies.. Being a lawyer better be awesome! *Hish*)

So my mission impossible shall be to condense 2 month's worth of fun into 2 weeks. Heh.

Starting off with the film that I've been itching to watch;




I've always liked tony stark.
I suspect that it's his devil-may-care attitude that has the ladies (yours truly included) weak in the knees. *Sigh*
He has better lines in the sequel (thank god). I like him better witty anyways.
But there were HORRIBLE lines too;
"Only you can solve the puzzle of your heart"
WTF. Not cool (though it did make me giggle).

But really, the true reason for my tak sabar-ness is because I wanna see yummy Scarlett Johansson~ *drool*




In the risk of sounding like a total lesbo; Scar Jo in normal clothes is great, but her in leather leotards is _____ (fill in the blank) XD
That girl is HOT!
At least now I know what to do with myself if the whole relationship thingy with men doesn't work out.. Heh.

The whole movie pretty much revolves around the development of Tony Stark's character.
I really think 'humanising' the hero was a really smart move.
We're all bored of the can-never-do-wrong and squeaky-clean heroes anyway.
plus, I absolutely love the cute bickering between Tony and Pepper.
I'll rate it a 8/10.







Shafiq called me a dude with boobs -man boobs.
While I was wearing a freakin floral dress (for once)!
WTF la wei!

0 Mystified People: