Saturday, May 8, 2010

--


I've been waiting to have a go at the full album since it came out!
But due to time (and monetary) restraints, that didn't happen till now. Heh.

I totally fell in love with Train due to their beautiful number; "Drops of Jupiter"
To this day, I'll play that song in loop till I feel better :)

When I first heard "hey, soul sister", it automatically became my feel good song of the year.
And THAT is something!
Not many songs get through me on the first try.

It pleased me to find that the whole album had a feel good vibe. I like.
Especially since I'm not-so-feel-good at the moment. Twas a good mood lifter indeed.
Though on going Train listeners may realise that they've matured a lil.. More mellow if you may.. Still, who says that's a bad thing??

But Like every album, there's some set backs; the last two songs, I did not like. At all.
The lyrics were all over the place.
I couldn't even understand what one was about and the other one is just plain tacky. Heh.
(Maybe that's why it's the last two songs? Hmm..)

Overall, a 7/10 is due. Not bad.. Considering there are songs that I would like to scratch off the damn album.







Somehow, the lead singer of Train looks like a fairer version of Mamu.
Those of you from UiTM law school, you know who I mean :)

ps: I miss my boyfriend.

0 Mystified People: