Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When all fails, you never do :)

I have to admit, these past couple of days were rough.
Who would have thought that a single simple and seemingly innocent act may be the bane of your existence for the next month (or longer)!
Sheesh.
But thank god I still have them;

Really, thanks for putting up with all my moody emo crap when you guys could've had a blast with just the 2 of you..
I owe you one!

Continued the sob fest today, but (thankfully) the bestie knocked some sense into me and got me up and running (and laughing) again.
The little minx even told me to buck up and stop being so fucking nice. Haha!
I quote: "A good yell gets to a man's head better then subtle hints. It works like a charm for me. Go try it la!" *ROFL*
But we came to the conclusion that everything/everybody deserves a second chance.
So I'm giving it another shot.
The bestie says that if you try to work it out and it STILL doesn't work out, then both can move on with a clear conscience. And I agree.
Though we may have to start slow (I do not think I can handle full fledged affection at the moment), I'm pretty sure we'll find a way. (I think..)
Having a bestie is the best! It's amazing what a simple mask session and girl-talk can do to your mood :)
(Plus, watching her bicker with Heri gives me a warm feeling inside..)










It's funny how I can easily have a 15 year relationship with a girl but when it comes to men(!), I can barely make a 6 month relationship survive.
So pitiful!
*Sigh* Is that some kind of sign or something?
Maybe I should just pack my bags and move into an all girl relationship.
Hmm.. It doesn't sound that bad if I manage to find somebody like Scarlett Jo..
*Grins* Not bad at all~


0 Mystified People: