Monday, May 10, 2010

Bounty not worth hunting

First of all, I cannot believe I've wasted my precious time to watch this;

The film might sound fun (at least I can give props to the advertising team), but the movie was a total bust.
Normally, I'd be all over Gerard Butler- well, except in another stupid movie called 300 *ahem*.
But really, this movie takes the cake for the worst all-over-the-place plot.
I had to really try to connect the dots in the movie and worse(!), the supposed 'romantic' scenes were just plain boring/awkward/lame.
Boo.


(Spoiler alert!)


The ending was the most UNsatisfying ending to a movie I've ever seen. Not to mention that it didn't even make sense.

1. Before you end the damn movie, AT LEAST get the bad guy first! Sure, they figured out who was the baddie. whippie. Then what??

2. How is getting yourself in jail romantic? If I were the girl, I'd smack him for not trying to freakin bail me out first before getting himself in the slammer! The both of em' must have some weird jail fetish to suddenly (!) get turned on and kiss each other between the bars of the cell. (Don't you have any idea what kinda creepy crawlies are on jail bars?? Gross!)






I have missed TONS of movies due to my busy sched at uni.
Am trying to keep up to date now!
I just hope that the next film is not as sucky.

0 Mystified People: