Monday, May 24, 2010

E Review

Lah' Lah' Land's "Junk yard lah- part2" was quite fun.
Though I had a better time during the 1st installment, this was still a darn good attempt :)
I think the only down side of the event was that a lot of the stuff there were actually left-overs from the 1st "Junk yard lah".


I DID find some to-die-for pieces but due to my monetary constraints, I MUST buy something that is practical for everyday wear. (Sheesh. THAT'S no fun!)
Some of the things that I absolutely LOVED (or not so-loved) were;


This wide shouldered chequered dress is so pretty!
I SO want it!
I even tried it on and it's gorgeous!
The wide shoulder cutting shows off what I love most about my body~
It's the most elegant dress I've ever worn.
It's length is just right over my knees.. Just the right length!
BUT!!!
Too short to wear on campus and too long to go to parties in :(
Oh sure, I can totally imagine myself rocking this dress in some formal shindig or even a posh dinner date, but lets be real people.. When the hell am I going to go to either of those?? (I'm more of a mamak gal anyways)
Hence definitely a no-no on practicality. *Sigh*



Then I set my eyes on these beautiful necklaces..
And it's only RM25! I actually saw this exact same design (and quality) in a shop once and it retailed up to RM80!
(O.O)!!
I would've bought it right away if I wans't on this stupid practicallity rule >:(
That would've looked damned good.
(The silver one is my fav! Held on to that for at least 10 mins before putting it back. Heh)



This sunny yellow pair of heels got my attention from the get-go!
I'm so into the colour this season (for some odd reason.. I'm normally not a 'bright colour' person.)
I flipped the heels over and it was priced at RM35!
And it was in perfect condition!
I'm freakin serious, it looks like the owner did even walk 50 steps in those shoes!
So I try them on.. (This is the FIRST ever pre-loved pair of heels in my size!)
And automatically knew why the owner didn't walk in them.
Even I didn't want to walk in them- Even if they fucking paid me!
The heels were fairly high but that's ok, in my book, the higher the better.
But the second rule is that you must be able to actually WALK in them!
The heels bunch up your toes in so tightly..
No space for toes + Added pressure from the height of the heel itself = TORTURE.
That's such a shame! The heels were beautiful!
To be fair, you could walk in those shoes.
But only if you chop your toes off first. Heh.







Am keeping tabs on what I spend.
Need to save money for the Sydney trip!
MUST!


0 Mystified People: