Monday, May 10, 2010

Premier League Champs yo!

Mummy's day was a blast.
At least it took my mind off.. other matters.
Spent the day blasting off to Linkin Park's Meteora while hanging up some new paintings.
Yes, my mama rocks. Hard! :)
The shopping, yummy dinner and surprise-last-minute-gift made our night.
And I was glad she enjoyed the day.
No yelling and fighting today! (thank god)


I love you mummy! (and daddy too. Heh.)

And the big news!!!
CHELSEA WON THE TITTLE!
In super style at that! 8-nil?? Seriously, how cool is that! Woot!
Twas quite a funny sight; me and mummy rooting for our team while the 2 (red) devils beside us sulk through out the whole game :)
God, I've been waiting for this for SO long.
Bragging rights are mine bebeh!







Did a record run at the track today. Boyeah!
(Am well on my way to getting those killer legs I've always wanted.)
Plus, I (finally) succeeded in touching the ground during yoga stretches!
Though it's definitely NOT a split, but scoff not at my seemingly trivial achievement my friends.. The best I can do just 2 weeks ago was a 45 degree bend!
The lil runt was right, exercising does help relieve the frustration.
Am feeling much better..
*BIG grin*


0 Mystified People: