Saturday, May 15, 2010

----

I have always been more of a Christina Aguilera fan over Brit-who?-ney back in the late 90's.
She has more fire and waaay better vocals anyway.
Though she may be too 'commercial' for some, I still like her. So there! Heh.

Her last album 'Keeps Gettin' Better' was (unfortunately) a flop.
With her vocals and fan base, she should've done MUCH better.
I tried to like most of the songs in the album, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

Now (after a very long break), she's back with 'Bionic'.
I don't think it has hit Malaysian shores yet.. Hmm.. Not sure.
Will have to go check out the new releases in stores the next time I go out..

But her new music video for a single in the album is out!
"Not myself tonight" is still pretty new, so I cant find the vid on YouTube yet, but MTV has it!
So enjoy :)
(I expected better vid quality from MTV, but hey, better then nothing right?)

The whole vid was VERY S&M.
Over the top sex appeal, lots of tight leather/PVC and bold make-up.
I guess Dirrrty is back. Heh.
Personally I can never see Christina all tied up bondage style, she looks more like a dominatrix.
(o.O)!!

0 Mystified People: