Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Adressing Issues

I recently told one of my old friends that I would NEVER be able to study medic. (Too much studying weyh!)



But he says it's just me; Medic takde lah susah sangat! *pfft!*

I pun naively lah caye cakap dia. Coz lets face it, I have some pretty screwed up ideas bout things..



The theory is this; Girls find things way harder to deal with things coz they take themselves way too seriously. Study kuat sangat, that's why they feel medic is hard. Whereas guys simply 'slum' it and lepak until exams come, then do all-nighters.

Ok lah tu, atleast ada la argument..



But then he goes ahead and does an 180 and says 'tapi kan nape la results aku pas nyawa2 ikan je? How do the girls score so high?'

Naturally I go wtf?? la kan.. Habis la go down the toilet all his points of the argumnet.



It gives me the heebi-jeebies thinking bout him being a doc! (>.<)" Hazard weh!!





But I sayang kat you! (As a friend la kan..)





,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,





Out of total randomness; I have an aching craving for ice-cream! And him..


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



FYI, I don't have a man. So please stop the rumour mill people.
What makes you assume I have one anyway??
Stop it!


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Dura, Ainie.. I miss singing??/screaming?? in the car with u guys!
Ahh~ thank you for the therapeutic sessions..

2 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

hehe. reina is now, missing me like hell! haha. lets sing! hohooo..

Reina Lum said...

Lets!
I'm so damned glad that I'll be seeing U nex sem!