Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puffery all the way

Being sad is so boring (and destructive).



I jump every time somebody wants to talk to me. Everybody looks like they wanna tell me bad news. Hmm.. Then again, maybe I'm just losing my mind.



No mood to go out. No mood to even have fun! (See?? I am totally fucked up!)


And I have this annoying urge to gulp down a whole damn pint of Baskin Robins and boxes of Domino's.






Plus, I think mummy is worried bout me. She's giving me 'the look'. (which she shouldn't give me!) She has enough to worry about. I'm FINE. Perfectly normal. On the verge of contentedness. Nothing to fret about. The whole masochistic thing is over! Has been for a long time. Just drop it alright? Sheesh.



He has been really worried too. Stop it, there's no point in it anyway. What can you do?
Right. Nothing.


So spare yourself the worry! This doesn't mean I don't appreciate your love, I just don't want you to waste your energy on it. (I know, Totally lame-ass excuse, but it's the truth.)














,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,






I spy with my little eye something (or someone) that has been air-brushed..

Lets play spot the difference, shall we??

-Jiggling belly. *check*
-Chunky legs. *check*
-Cellulite. *check*
-Uneven skin. *check*




Haih, I honestly do not have anything against this lady. But really. Air-brushing should be illegal. (FYI. I think Kimmie looks nice even before the air-brushing.)



I have to admit that I'm seldom happy with my own image. (Ass too wide, jiggling belly, ect.) And it gets hell of a lot worst when I'm in one of my psycho mood swings. But while I was browsing the net to pass the time and stumbled upon this little picture, I somehow felt better about myself.


Hey, hey, I'm not sadistic or anything. Its just that I don't think I look THAT bad when I see pics like these. Even celebs have their flaws. We just don't see them coz they're goddamn air-brushed.

Even my girl crush Megan doesn't look all that hot before her plastic surgery and sans make-up. I guess all those fashion mags featuring perfect models does subconsciously lower my self esteem (I want A size 0 body too weh!). Well, the pic did perk me up a lil bit! Hope it doesn't wear off anytime soon..

0 Mystified People: