Sunday, June 7, 2009

Seen & Heard!



Ok, I might go into movie/music critic mode here, but who the hell cares??


For those who know me, you all must admit that I have a crazy-cool-awesome taste in stuff!
(Gila perasan! Boleh lompat banggunan now..)
Anyway, I think this may help some of you who would want to squash your boredom!



  1. I've watched the movie Coraline. I know it's a little bit late since it premiered about 2 months ago. But I'm pretty sure it didn't air in Malaysian cinemas. Hence, the late viewing. But WHY they didn't air it here baffles me. once again, Malaysian viewers are denied of their rights for good viewing materials. (Kesian betul!)


  2. Anyway, It was actually quite good! It was form a similar mold as Nightmare before Christmas and Corpse Bride. Way cool! And twisted! Just my type of movie. It's about this lonely neglected girl who finds a perfect alternate world that turns out not to be so 'perfect' after all. My fav part was when the 'bad parents' gave the girl buttons that was supposed to be sown into her eyes. And I even kinda understood the antagonist and couldn't really hate her. Not many movies can do that to me. Normally movies meant for the 'younger viewers' are painfully biased. Definite breath of fresh air from the normal instilling-good-values-for-youngsters movie.






  1. I thank my lucky stars to have a good music lover as a dad. No Disco Ago-go here! (Again, Thank GOD!!) He introduced me to The Stokes, The the, Deep Purple, The Police and even Cyndi Lauper! He was solely responsible for my taste in music. Which (if I do say so myself) is kick-ass! No other parent in their right mind would actually encourage their children to listen to Black Sabbath! That is why he is the coolest!

  2. New band with killer sound alert! I heard about this band LongView when I was doing my summer course in the UK. Now I finally found the album (gila susuah nak cari weh!), listen to every track, and it fucking rocked!! They're a shoegazing indie rock band from Winchester and Manchester. Album: Mercury and tracks to watch are Further (though they're a couple of versions), If you asked (attention to lyrics!), and Nowhere. I liked 3/4 of the whole album and that's damned impressive! Most of the other albums I listen to only have one or two good songs. the rest are pure crap! Find more about them online if you wanna, but a warning for you people; If you do not like British rock and like pop-ish happy bands THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!



3 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

babe.. am watching dirty sexy money. manhattan looks even better in this! should watch this series!

Reina Lum said...

haha..
kay. will watch.
Is it really that good??
btw, I've been watching GG2 (again!) outta boredom.
I want Nate n jenny together!
not eric n jenny.

Anonymous said...

nah. nate better with vanessa! hhaah.

yeah, go and watch. super fantastic!