Sunday, June 14, 2009

In The Jungle

What I've learnt within 2 hours worth of Animal Planet:


1. Some animals COLLECT fat to survive winter. Bears eat and eat until its twice (sometimes trice!) its average size. But after winter they suddenly kurus balik! (just spent 15 mins imagining myself 3 times my current size. Uggh, that fat, FAT ass.) *shiver* Goddamn bears! Why can't humans share the same trait?? Binge, Hibernate, then presto! Rocking body for the summer. Haiz.. Plus, I know I'll be really good at hibernating! Ngeh~
Tido je. Then wake up only to crap and pee. (which they [bears] do in the same cave they sleep in. Eww.)


2. Speaking of crap and pee, people (desperately) try to leave their mark (or legacy if you wanna get dramatic) in the world. I get it. People wanna feel important. That's not a sin.
But you are nothing but a fraud. (you know who you are!) If you're not rich. It's ok, neither am I. But DON'T show up in my face and flash all the designer stuff that you've bought -with borrowed money from people I know that you've conveniently forgot to repay!- I'm not one to be impressed with your designer clothes or branded make-up. If there's one thing that needs a make-over, it's YOU.
You repulse me. You make me gag.
Every sentence that comes out of your fuck-shit mouth has to be about you, you, YOU. And if it's not about you, then it's about trashing the people around us. And you forget that I love some of the people that your damning in my face. Don't think we don't compare notes. We know you damn everybody you feel insecure around. Say that your my friend to my face, then make snide remarks about my taste in men to the next person you meet. (Btw, didn't you run off with one of my boyfriends?? The exact same one you degraded endlessly? *scoff*)
I'm disappointed in you -angry even-

Maybe there's a real person somewhere in you. But trust me, nobody sees it. You've asked me why people leave you out. Do I even have to explain??!
Leaving your mark in people's lives is never hard. Just don't use the animal's technique. Animal's technique are for animals. A.N.I.M.A.L.S. That means its not for you. (though I can find a couple of people who would disagree!) So stop crapping and peeing on people to leave your mark!



See?? Lessons in life. Who says TV doesn't teach you anything!

0 Mystified People: