Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tick-Tock Spin My Little Clock!

-12.34 am-

Found out that the results will be officially out today. Unlike my luckier/unluckier friends (depending on their results) who got their results in a sneak-peek session due to some fluke in the student portal, I wasn't fast enough to find out myself and end my misery.


So waited (in excruciating pain) till 12 midnight to go find out if I'm forever doomed. Because that is what I will be if my results do not meet my expectations! Ahh!!! Freaking out now! this whole thing is goddamn stressing me out!


At 12, tried to get results. Results not out yet. (wtf??) Browsed friend's blogs to find out what's going on. Got answer: Results will only be out at 9am. Following office hours. WHY??! You would have thought that if they did not want their system to crash (Coz it always does when the results comes out), they would have at least released the results in the dead of night?? So if it DOES crash (which I'm convinced it will!) it wouldn't interfere with their work! Dumbfucks! Aih.. I'm going nuts aren't I??


Waiting if I'm gonna be executed is fuck-shit scary! Till then, will be staring into space and hoping the clock tics faster.







Picture courtesy of Devour^. Hey you should really take up photography. you captured my boredom/dread very well!



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


-7.00 pm-

Results STILL not out!! wtf?? Mama says it's coz there's a new problem with the degree student's results. MORE waiting.. Haih.. (-.-)"

Then found out that I have to pay RM 210 for next sem. *sigh* But I guess I got it better then most people. Bayar je la. Malas nak pikir lagi..

PLEASE JUST GET THE RESULTS OUT ALREADY!!!

0 Mystified People: