Monday, June 8, 2009

I do NOT want a PhD!

I am young and beautiful. I am 19. And I am on my holiday.
I should be out with my friends partying my ass off right??
But NOOooooo... Here I am, at 3.30 am, wide awake. helping mummy dearest sort out all her PhD files.

3 full pen drives full of files (each a fucking 2 GB!). and I have to sort them out! I think I've managed to sort out a couple of hundreds.. Great! just another couple of thousands to go! No biggie.

My head is pounding (Cannot concentrate on the digital mess). I'm getting cross-eyed (been staring too long at the goddamn screen). My fingers are threatening to fall off (some files need manual typing!). Fuck!

NEED to get this done by 8.30 am. (Impossible ok!) Gahh! Now I have to pull an all-nighter.

Hah! Mr. Brightside by the killers are playing now. Hmm.. Sesuai la dengan situasi ni.

At least I get paid.

2 Mystified People:

Ramen said...

it's worth it as long as it's PAID!
:D

Reina Lum said...

Haih. penat gila.
and I missed the deadline! cian mama.
But lagi kesian kat I.
Now I have to keep working on it!