Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Game Over!

It is official, nothing is gonna happen. Ever. In his own words; "Maybe it wasn't meant to be."



Can't say I wasn't disappointed at all. There was a little part of me that sensed the loss. But there are plenty of fishes in the proverbial sea right? Aargh! Fuck this, sounds like I'm losing my marbles! 'Plenty of fishes in the proverbial sea'?? (wtf??)



Even when there's nothing between us, things go horribly wrong when we even try to upgrade our relationship to 'more-then-friends'. The last time we gave it a shot a goddamn fictional girlfriend suddenly comes into the picture. (Rumours which I hope is wrong.)



*sigh*



Anyway, we're still friends. And there's no doubt in my mind that I can always count on him to be there for me. He's a great friend.





Maybe that's enough.





This post I starting to sound like a letter someone might write to a damn couples counselor! Ah~ To hell with it! Might as well hear what people who are NOT insane has to say.

Anybody fancy themselves as a couples counselor (or a psychiatrist)? Feel free to say something (preferably to help me).

0 Mystified People: