Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Unmovable Moved

What do you do when the one who has always kept you afloat,
The person who you'd thought would always be there and never ever leave,
is not as invincible as you thought they were?


What if everything you've done your whole life revolved around that person?
When that person leaves, what do you do then?
When the only thing you crave from all your hard work is their approval or the pride you see in their eyes?
Wouldn't it all seem irrelevant?
Or do you go on with hopes that 'This is what he/she would have wanted me to do'?
And when you're done what you think you should have done, Do you imagine their happiness/approval/pride in your accomplishments?
relive the memories every time? And continue playing mind games with yourselves?


What would you do?


What do I do?


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I told you to stop.

I told him to stop.

But no matter how many times I say it, nobody listens to me!

Its like I'm not even there.
Invisible.
Unimportant.

And you go on and on.

With no thought of how it hurts me.





The person who loves you most.



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




"I don't know how you do it. You barely tell me any of your problems. You just deal with it with your head held high. So bravely, not like me at all. Such a weakling."


"Deal with it bravely?? No, far from it. Listen, everybody has their moments. At least you stand up and face your problems. I'm just great at making excuses and looking like I don't have problems."



Then I brawled my eyes out.
Had a good long blubbery cry. One that was holding itself back for a week or so.


Once again you've pushed my buttons.


You're the only one who can make my flaws seem so acceptable.
You never deny that I have flaws. You even point them out to me.
But you have never damned me for having them.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



No more blob-goo moments.

Everybody has to go through this sooner or later.

This is my time.




I have to be bulletproof.

2 Mystified People:

shafiq said...

wut happened my dear?
u noe u cn share things wit me

Reina Lum said...

U know what happened now..
Thank u 4 looking out for me.