Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yes, Your Highness!

I'm 80% done with the work. Baru ingat nak celebrate. But then received news that there's MORE. Bloody hell, how many documents can there be for this one fucking subject??

I don't even think we'll read it all!

It was stupid of me to mention this fact to Mummy dearest. She gave me 'the look'. (NOTHING good ever happens to me when she gives me that look!)
"Ok then, since you're helping me do this. You might as well help me read them too."
Me and my big pie hole. Damn it! Tu lah, lain kali gali lagi lubang kubur sendiri!

Aiihh.. (-.-)"


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



Went to the British High Commissioner's residence for dinner.
Apparently it's part of my new job as mummy's side-kick to establish connections and learn the new 'on-dit' about the field. Looks like another night burnt. Bila nak siap sorting out files camni??

It was to celebrate the birthday of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II . Heck, I don't even care! As long as there's cake and food, I won't complain too much.

Fuck, I really don't like going to stuffy formal dinners where it's like a crime to slurp your soup.
Formal attire. Damn, no jeans.

But there was food, and the cake (I have to admit) was mind blowing! melts in your mouth! Too bad I wasn't able to ask for seconds! But I did stuff myself with all sorts of chocolate covered berries and a good helping of fish and chips AFTER the formal dinner. Damn, There goes my resolution to diet again..

The night out was better then being stuck at home. But Now I have to make up for lost time.


*Sigh* The things I do for her highness Mummy..

0 Mystified People: