Friday, June 19, 2009

Ainie, This is for You!

Tagged by sebok people who I (unfortunately) love.
(FYI: I do not believe in wedding's 'happily ever after' crap.)




1. how old are you?
16. Ok, Fine! 19... and a half.


2. are you single?
Yes.. No.. Both? Its complicated.



3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
26?? *Sigh* Lets just put it this way, if I'm not married by 32, I'll find an ultra cool sexy contemporary pad that I couldn't possibly get if I had kids and party my life away. (not bad for an andartu [anak dara tua] eh?)



4. do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
This question will be so much easier to answer if I'm actually in a relationship.. (-.-)"


5. if not, who do you want to marry?
David Villa, Hugh Jackman, Sid Vicious or Megan Fox. Yeah, yeah.. First two are married, Sid's dead and the last one's a girl. So what??! (Btw, if I can't marry them, I can do just sex.)

Ha ha ha. (Yummy..)


6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
I Promised Nurul that she can be my bestgal (provided she behaves herself!). My husband can choose his own bestman. See?? I'm not a control queen!


7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
A traditional wedding in a garden by the beach! Ahaha..


8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Does it even matter?? I just need a locked room with a four poster bed. (Owh, and not forgetting the strawberries and cream.) Trust me, he is not going anywhere anytime soon!


9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
100.. 150 max. I want it to be the height of class and very exclusive. Everything must be the very best. Haha. Koyak la poket my future husband..


10. will that include your exes?
Don't think so.. As I said, exclusive! Only the MOST important people in my life will be invited.

11. how many layers of cake do you want?
3! Amount of cake should be in moderation. Haha. (3 layers is moderation??!)


12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Get married in the morning, have posh banquet in the afternoon, party in the evening. It's pretty much an all day affair..


13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
The Cranberries (Linger is a MUST!), The Cure, The strokes, Coldplay, Oasis, The Script, Mindless Self Indulgence?? and Blacksabbath??! Muahaha.. I'm fucking insane!


14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
I'm not a dictator. You can use your hands for all I care. (As long as you look classy doing it!)


15. champagne or red wine?
Passion fruit juice! (fresh!) My poor (literally!) man.. Haha!


16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Doesn't matter. Every night is my honeymoon.. Oo-la-la~


17. money or household items?
Money. Please. I do not need 13 toasters!


18. how many kids would you like to have?
At least 1. I want a mini me! haha.


19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Oooh!!! Yes! Definitely! Must preserve the memories! We'd have 2 separate camcorders of course.. One for public viewing. The other.. Uhh.. Must be safely kept away from our kids.


20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?

Nurul Gan! (with Fad)

Dura! (with Mr. X)

Najat! (with Azwan)

Ahaha!

2 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

hahah. hey, kalo makan dengan tangan mana classy ngokk! haha. save it!

Reina Lum said...

Ada yang boleh!
cubit sikit2..
Tapi berjam la nak habiskan the food! hahaha!