Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ramen's Retard Tag

01. Who was your last text from?
Ramen! She called me Syg and ordered me to sleep..

02. Where was your default picture taken?
Blog; Notting Hill. (During my summer course.)
FB; In class! (during Mr. Choi's lecture.)

03. Your relationship status?
Single! eh... open (non-existing?) relationship?? Its complicated!

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
No. How lousy can you be to 'lose' a CLOSE FRIEND??

05. What is your current mood?
Bored.. That's why I'm doing this damned tag.

06. How many siblings do you have?
I'm an only child. Oh, wait... Forgot about the neglected brother.. Yeah, he exists. Sorry, my bad.

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Munyet.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
On the moon with my notty someone... 'Playing' in zero gravity. Crazyass cool weh!

09. Have a crazy side?
All my sides are crazy. That's the way u-huh, u-huh I like it! (dah x betol..)

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Does the REAL fear that my mom would kill me count?? If so then yeah, numerous times..

11. Something you do alot?
Sleep! And eat. It's pretty much ALL I do!

12. Angry at anyone?
No. I love everyone. Especially if I'm high. Love and peace yo!

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
My galactic EGO! Call me old fashioned, but if you wan't me, make the first move.

14. When was the last time you cried?
When I thought the person I loved most would have to leave me.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Mummy, Daddy and.. uhh.. my munyet. Hahah..

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Nothing. If I'm thinking, I can never get any sleep. I have too many masalah dunia!

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Amalina. She wanted to come over and get the clothes she left in my room 2 years ago.

18. What is your favorite song?
Right now? Shut Me up by Mindless self indulgence. >.<"

19. What are you doing right now?
Answering this stupid tag, browsing FB, watching CNN and chatting with 2 different people. Ultimate multitasker! woot-woot! Ahaha..

20. Who do you trust right now?
With my inner feelings? Nobody. Remember this; "Never trust anyone, especially the people you admire. those are the ones who will make you suffer the worst blows." (Quoted from Zafon)

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
It's my mom's. When she was younger.. Recycle, think before you throw!

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Yes, today. And the day before. And the day before...

23. Who is your best friend that lives closest to you?
Nurul Hidayah (machine) Gun!

24. Describe your life in one word?
Wonderful-tragic-enchanted-complicated-beautiful-weird. (hey, when you use hyphens it becomes one word. So betol la!)

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Somebody who might be suitable for a newly single friend of mine. (male and cute. [though he doesn't like being called that] Who? Who?? Ahaha.. )

26. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping. It's fucking 6.30 am! Up all night baby!

27. What are you listening to?
MTV. They're playing The Script's "Talk you down" now..

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Him! Mr. Ajaib-penyabar. Thank you, I needed that.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
People don't yell at me. Ever. I yell at them.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
No. I just stay as my natural weird self and see if he still likes me after the meeting.

31. What is your natural hair color?
Purple! Oh, fine.. Jet Black.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Kuwe!!! Masok air together! Ahahaha..

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
The person who I love most.

34. What do you hear?
The TV. MTV!

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
It's straight when I use the straightener and curly when I use the curling iron.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Everyday honeyh! They call me delicious too.. ^.^

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yes. Doesn't everybody??

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Yeah, sure, among other things..

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
They're the ultimate way to express your feelings without words weh! Love them!

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Again. Yeah, sure, among other things..

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Define happy and I'll get back to you.

42. Are you currently jealous?
What for?? I have it made!

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
None! Zip! Nada!

44. What were you doing on Friday night?
Watched a movie and had a late night McD drive-tru snack. (Yeah, I know. Nanti gemok. So what?!)

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Once. But never again. Ever.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Only once. (I hope..)

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
No. Here's the trick; don't expect anything from anybody. Hereto, there will be no opportunity for you to be disappointed.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
I had a common cold. Not H1N1 kay?!! Hahaha...

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I didn't sleep at all. I can sleep all I want when I'm dead right??

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Ahahahahaha... NO.

4 Mystified People:

Ramen said...

Wonderful-tragic-enchanted-complicated-beautiful-weird.

syg, u tak tido ye??
ish ish degil nih!

Reina Lum said...

Hahaha.. It is!

I tido lah!
Right after I've finished the tag..
Yea, I degil.. Ahaha..

Anonymous said...

Who do you trust right now?

With my inner feelings? Nobody. Remember this; "Never trust anyone, especially the people you admire. those are the ones who will make you suffer the worst blows." (Quoted from Zafon)


fuckk! i hate to read this.

Reina Lum said...

I know it sucks to read. But it's the truth..

And I will be waiting for your story.