Monday, June 22, 2009

Do Something New!

We want what we don't need. Well, at least I do.
Now I find myself wondering what I'm gonna do with these godforsaken things..



1. What do I do with a little yellow day dress??

Pakai la! what else?? Tak kan nak guna as a $84 kain buruk!! Gila ko??!
But we'll be back at UiTM. What about the dress codes??
Fuck the dress codes! wear it on a date or something.
In this little number?? I'll be lucky if the pak jaga gives me a damn saman!
Pakai la jeans to cover your legs and a sweater to cover your arms. Then take it off in the car, well away from UiTM territory. *Muka bangga dah solve problem*
Wtf?? Tak malu ke buat stunt like that??
*Sigh* Then why the hell did you buy the thing??!


2. What do I do with a flashy sequined minidress??

Whoo!! Way hot! Perfect party dress!
I know. But where am I gonna wear it?!
Uhh, Duh!! At a party?? A Club?? Tolong la jangan bodoh..
I know!! But FYI, the last party I went to was my nephew's birthday party and I don't club!
Then start.
You are a fucking retard, you know that?! Tak kan lah??
Ok, then let me wear it!
No! Nyet! Tidak! I must rasmikan!! I just have to find an occasion...
*Sigh* If you have no idea, why the hell did you buy the thing??!


3. Ok, I sound like a damned fool. Gonna stop (although there's more) and go straight to the kesimpulan.

Why the hell did I buy the damn thing?? Because I can. Why waste time in fabricating lies to defend myself?? I KNOW that I'm a spoilt brat!


I tell you, the guy who ends up with me is in for some deep shit!

0 Mystified People: