Friday, June 12, 2009

Pokai!

Went all the way to KL to help my best friend buy something for her future-mother-inlaw. (I'm such a good friend!)

Nak jumpa for the first time tu! gila lah. I guess some people have more guts than I do. I'd never go! Takut! Hohoho... Paranoid. (>.<)"

So anyway, in the shopping mall..
look left. *sale!*
look right. *sale!*
*Open wallet; moth flies out. see cobwebs.* Haih..
Hate this!
NEED.MORE.MONEY!


Hey, hey!
I have no problems with money management, thank you very much!
My friend was adamant that the bag that she's planning to give her future inlaw MUST be branded! *sigh* What ever happened to 'it's the thought that counts'??
Hence, being the sucker that I am who cannot see her best friend of 14 years in agony, I lent her the money that she needs.
Conclusion; no more money left for me to splurge. (sedih..)
Again, I am such a good friend. Haha. (No lah, I love you babe!)

Plus, fixing my hair yang dah jadi macam dreadlocks ni perlu duit jugak!
Macam rambut Tarzan, Simba's mane, Albert Einstein and whateverthefuck else.
Money, money, MONEY. Please hear my plea and come my way!

5 Mystified People:

Mr. Kanzen said...

HAH DUET???

MANFAATKAN APA YANG ANDA ADA.

DUET TAK AKAN DATANG BERGOLEK.

http://penggilakomiksejati.blogspot.com/2009/06/part-time-translator-needed.html

* [ F y z a ] * said...

ahakx.. babe, i keep wasting money on on9 shopping too!

Reina Lum said...

Mr. K- Thanks 4 the job offer.
But I don't think I'm up to
it.

Fyza- Haha. We have the same
addiction prob la! Jom buat
support group!

Anonymous said...

reina!!
go work ur ass off! then, baru duit jatuh from langit.. haha

Reina Lum said...

Haih.. Unfortunately no matter how much I try money still won't come.

Have to find new job??