Friday, June 26, 2009

The (Fake?) Fad

No matter where I go today, everybody's raving about the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.


Anyway, I was somewhat determined not to blog about them. Obviously, the whole thing is sensationalised. But seriously, this is getting way too much. Especially the whole 'Michael was gold' shit.


I honestly have no problems with people who genuinely wish to mourn/give tribute to him. But please spare the rest of us the drama and stop saying that he's the best this and all time that when you've had;

1. Never liked his music in the first place.

2. Always mercilessly ridiculed his appearance.

3. Happily circulated news that he's crazy/gay/child molester/bad father/ tried to kill his own child/etc.


The media and (unfortunately) some of the people I know are being a tad too hypocritical for my taste. MJ lived a miserable life. Mostly because of all the fuckpukimak shit that was shoved his way by the exact people who's now hailing him as an icon. Yang lain tu boleh la pulak jadi instant fan and cakap his songs has changed their lives. Padahal, in the years I've known them, tak pernah pun aku dengar dia sing (or even mention) MJ's songs. Pretentious pricks. So please, don't sing his praises (kiss-ass) and shed fake tears for his loss if you really don't care. And if some say that they did it due to respect for the dead, don't over do it. Just do as I do; MJ, rest in peace.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Finally mustered enough courage to take the 'complete spa package' today. (You know what I mean) It hurt like hell. Heck, It was fucking macam sial antagonizing!

But hey, no pain no gain.
Now my skin is baby smooth. Can't stop touching myself. (wth?) Hahhahahahah....
Suukaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

7 Mystified People:

Ramen said...

"can't stop touching myslef" wth?

Reina Lum said...

Though it sounds kinky, it's an innocent statement la!

Skin yg sangat lembut! Yeah! Walaupun sakitnakmampos to get it.

Ramen said...

memang kinky pun!

Reina Lum said...

Stop it! stop it! I'm a good girl!
;D

Ramen said...

syg, u sgt kinky! haha. :P

Anonymous said...

love touching ur self huh?hahaha guys is no longer ur type ehhh... just coz we dont vibrate :P

Reina Lum said...

It was an INNOCENT comment! Hahaha..

Ok, fine. I'll play along.. Guys aren't as durable as the Energizer batts that I use! :D