Thursday, June 4, 2009

Better (I think)




"I'm getting damn fat!"

"Haha!"

"I've been binging on pints and PINTS of Baskin Robins. Not helping my figure."

"Binging is bad. It's a sign of depression."

"Me?? Depressed??"



*He started to explain the effects and signs of depression*


*I compared what he said to myself*

*Groan*


"Help."

"I think your depressed coz your lonely. Trust me, I know from experience."

Ok, THAT hit a nerve.

"How do YOU know??" (Deny, deny, deny!)

"Well, it's pretty easy to figure out. We're on holiday, so it's not your studies. That only leaves loneliness."

"This is freaky. let's find a new tajuk perbualan"

"You can't ignore this forever."


Oh yes I can.I'm NOT depressed. No matter how many goddamn 'symptoms' I show.

But thanks for caring.

You always know what to say to make me feel better. Which I did by the end of the conversation.




,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




I can cook after all! Hurrah!!


Looks like my 'future husband' (hah! kalau ada!) will not lose all his hair due to the fact that before this, the only decent thing I can whip up is a bowl of Maggie! (-.-)"


I made a kick-ass tomato-cheese-omelet! (Ok, not much to go hurrah! about but this is definitely a hurrah! moment to me!) I can't cook that well. I totally admit it.

I'm not like my friends who can cook ikan masak asam and whatever the fuck else yang susah nak gila to masak (yeah, I'm talking bout you Anna! I jealous tengok you!)


The last time I tried to make a 'real' dish (daging masak merah), it looked like I splashed red paint on the beef! (and I gave daddy food poisoning- he as so sweet trying to encourage his 'little girl' to cook.)


I love you for that daddy.


But back to my kick-ass omelet, it was crispy outside and perfectly moist inside.

I even took a picture!




I know that I'm bursting with pride over nothing. But can't help it!

Next step; learn to fry a chicken without ruining my skin!

Happy for the time being. (^~^)

3 Mystified People:

Anonymous said...

loh...
xkn nie jer kot u leh masak..
u better watch afc or discovery travel n living..
watch jamie oliver..

Reina Lum said...

Ceh! I'm TRYING!
atleast there's effort right??
Effort is all that matters!
hehe..
And I'm already hooked on AFC.
Hell's kitchen rocks la!
Ni popo ke?

Anonymous said...

haha..
cmne u tau..
anyway..
watpe tgk hell's kitchen..
mne ader dier ajar masak..
tgk chef at home..
2 br best..