Friday, June 5, 2009

Series of Fortunate Events

Today is one of those days when everything just falls into place.


*Happy-happy, Joy-joy!*


Hurrah moments:


  1. I asked my parents if I could go out. They said "Up to you lah." They didn't even nag about it! Yay! This is a very good sign indeed. (Hope it continues)



  2. I have to find transportation to get to Mid, where my beloved Aie is waiting. So asked daddy if I could borrow his Merce. He said ok! *Floating in air!* But mummy started to get pissed off. Why do I (little miss spoiled) get to use the Merce?? So I ended up driving the Honda instead. Don't really give a damn though, as long as I don't have to use the fucking KTM. I had enough of cramming myself in the confined, hot space filled with sweaty people. (Eww..)



  3. But then I forgot about one crucial thing; I can't navigate roads to save my life! Let me illustrate how bad I am; I had to send my bro to his tutor centre in USJ13, I got lost on the way home and ended up at Batu Tiga Shah Alam before I finally figured out where the hell I am! Yeah, I suck! Naturally, I got lost. I was about to cry/panic when Fareez finally picked up his phone (what took you so long??) and navigated me back to the right track. (Oh, my hero! haha!) Hah! who needs a bloody $1500 navigator phone when I have you?? Plus, your more user friendly! Hehe.. Thank you, I owe you one!



  4. I found my dream shoes! (again!) But this time they actually had my size! (^~^) And they were ON SALE! *swoon!* cannot believe it! God loves me after all!!! *Bliss!*



  5. Then found a crazy-sexy-backless-plunging-top. It was almost too sexy for me. *scoff!* ALMOST. (I L.O.V.E. being sexy!) I bought it on the spot. Hehe.. (Nak bagi daddy heart attack?!) Now I just have to figure out where to wear it. I am starting to believe that Aie is my shopping good luck charm. I love you girl!


  6. On the way back, Federal highway was bumper-to-bumper. But I DID NOT GET LOST! (0.0) Amazing! Haha. Even the jam wasn't that bad. I managed to play tag with a hot cutie in another Honda. *Giggle gedik* We even mimed at each other! MIMED! ME! (wtf??)


  7. Got home LATE. Was expecting a lecture. But NOTHING came! Just a 'Hi'. This is getting freaky, but I ain't complaining!


  8. Later daddy said "Ok, time to pick up your new glasses." Ooohh yay! Picked them up. they're beautiful! Plus, it doubles up as sunnies too!



Wahh! Aie pakai tudung! The power of UIA! (TeeHee..)


Anyway,



I am one lucky lady!





1 Mystified People:

aie said...

i love you too! gle power UIA~ benchi!!