Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I do NOT want a PhD! Part2

Ahh!! I have clearly overestimated myself on my ability to do mundane work!

Poor mama. Dah la in a writer's block and cannot find her reference files, anak pulak tak boleh nak harap. I haven't finished sorting the files yet. Banyak gila nak mati, bergunung macam sial tau! The deadline has already passed. So have to do a double shift of sorting files and researching references on internationalization and globalization of higher education. (aku gila hebat weh!!!)
Besides that, I suddenly have the privilege to have the car. But only to do ERRANDS. Wtf?? If that's how it is, I'd rather you keep the car! But (being the good obedient child that I am) I did the errands anyway. which means I get to be my bro's driver and wait in line to pay bills. Whipee!

Hish, I have to do everything around here.

*sigh* Really tired.
I miss my friends! MiSS U guys LOTS!!! *sob-sob*


Oh shit, Mama needs some files.
Back to my minimum wage job which I've accepted due to mutual affection.. (refer to general exceptions: contract law.) Haha!

0 Mystified People: